Corner Stone can give you a realistic overview of what to expect when using WIM systems:
- What real performance may be expected of a WIM system under your specific conditions (roads, pavement, traffic, temperature, etc.) in terms of accuracy, reliability and durability;
- What are the costs for the procurement of a WIM system that meets the requirements fro you application;
- What are the best locations to install WIM systems based on your road network and application;
- What is involved in the implementation of a WIM system, including: site selection, system requirements, system design, installation and test procedures;
- What activities are required during the operation of a WIM system, this includes: maintenance, calibration and data quality management.
Corner Stone can assist you through:
- Development of a comprehensive strategy for the implementation of WIM systems, e.g. for weight enforcement using WIM data;
- Selecting the right WIM system(s) for your application under your road, traffic and environmental conditions;
- Providing input for tender documents, including: functional system design, technical specifications, test procedures and evaluation of offers;
- Development of an implementation plan for WIM systems on your road network and the use of mass data for different applications;
- Site selection and supervision of system and sensor installation to assure the best possible measurement performance and after installation the verification of the system performance against an (inter-)national standardto assure best possible measurement performance;
- Consultancy on how to set up a data quality management system for your WIM systems;
- Dedicated training for you and/or your customer on the applications and advantages of using WIM;
- Preparation of a business case supporting the investment in WIM for your situation;
- Mediation in case of a dispute on the performance of a WIM system between buyer and vendor.
Find out more about the benefits of using Corner Stone at Why Corner Stone?