- Corner Stone can give you a realistic overview of what to expect when using WIM systems:
- What performance may be expected of a WIM system under your specific conditions (roads, pavement, traffic, temperature, etc.) in terms of accuracy, reliability and durability;
- What is involved in the implementation of a WIM system, including: site selection, system requirements, system design, installation and test procedures;
- What activities are required during the operation of a WIM system, this includes: maintenance, calibration and data quality management.
Corner Stone can assist you through:
- Specifying and selecting the right WIM system for your application under your road, traffic and environmental conditions;
- Assistance in the preparation of tender documents, functional design and evaluation of offers;
- Site selection and supervision of system and sensor installation, to assure best possible measurement performance;
- Consultancy on how to set up a data quality management system for your WIM systems;
- Development of a comprehensive weight enforcement strategy using WIM data;
- Dedicated training for you and/or your customer to get an overview of the applications and advantages of using WIM;
- Preparation of a business case supporting the investment in WIM for your situation;
- Mediation in case of a dispute on the performance of a WIM system between the user/buyer and the vendor.
Find out more about the benefits of using Corner Stone at Why Corner Stone?